Referring to the restrictions of the Communicable Disease Committee, Chonburi Province, reference number 3/2022 issued on 9 January 2022: all clients who come to stay, dining or to use hotel services must take a COVID-19 antigen test within 72 hours of the current time period and present the negative result for dine-in or to use hotel services. The hotel can arrange for on-site testing or accept qualified test results from your own ATK test. For further information about ATK test conditions please feel free to contact our team at tel 038 909 800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After working closely with local authorities and undergoing rigorous inspections, we are proud to announce that The Zign Hotel & Premium Villas is SHA Plus-certified – a mark of quality certification by the Tourism Authority of Thailand that recognises our service standards and excellence in health and safety measures.
That being said, we are following a comprehensive list of health and safety practices that include, but are not limited to:That being said, we are following a comprehensive list of health and safety practices that include, but are not limited to:
● Temperature checks at our hotel entrance for guests and at the employee entrance for our fellow colleagues
● Guests and employees must wear face masks in public areas of the hotel
● Regular sanitisation of guest rooms with hospital-grade disinfectants
● Frequent disinfection protocols of high contact points in public areas, including elevator buttons, restrooms and hand railings
● Provision of alcohol-based hand sanitisers in all guest contact areas
● Implementation of social distancing measures in all public areas, including restaurants, spa and Z Fitness
● QR Code available for online dining menu, in-room service and hotel information for all guests.
● Constant training on proper hygiene and regular updates from local authorities and World Health Organisation
While some of our facilities and services may be limited during this time, please know that our heartfelt commitment to our guests remain unchanged. We advise our guests to make reservations for our restaurants, spa and fitness centre beforehand, as we have limited the capacity in these venues. You can find out more about our operating hours below.
We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon.
● Daily Breakfast from 06.30 AM – 10.30 AM (In order to minimize risk of COVID-19 transmission, we will provide you with an assisted buffet service.)
● Monday – Thursday open for breakfast only from 06.30 AM – 10.30 AM
● All day a la carte on Friday and Saturday from 06.30 AM – 09.00 PM
● All day a la carte on Sunday from 06.30 AM – 01.00 PM
● Marvelous BBQ seafood buffet: Temporarily close
Chi Fan Restaurant
● Operating Hours: Open daily from 11.00 AM – 08.00 PM
In-Room Dining Services
● Operating Hours: Daily from 06.00 AM – 11.00 PM
● Breakfast: Serve to your room through In-room Dining service from 06.30 AM -10.30 AM
● At Beachfront
○ Open Daily : 11:00 HRS. - 23:00 HRS.
Swimming Pool | Waterfall
● Open daily from 07.00 AM – 07.00 PM
● Open daily 24 Hours
● Open daily from 10.00 AM – 07.00 PM
*Advance reservation required and ATK test is required for massage & treatment
● Open only on weekend Friday from 12.00 AM – 07.00 PM ,
Saturday from 07.00 AM - 07.00 PM
Sunday from 07.00 AM – 12.00 Noon
● Please maintain social distancing while using the fitness centre.
For the well-being of our guests, we are providing frequent disinfection protocols of high contact points and sanitisation of fitness centre.
The Hotel reserves the right to modify the services and change the above terms and conditions from time to time which depend on the situation at any time without prior notice